Shriparni Sriparni wooden pyramid 3" with base pyramid plate
Material - Shriparni Wood
Weight - 0.068gm
( L X W X H ) - 8cm X 8cm X 8cm
Shriparni or sriparni (or savan) is believed to be most auspicious wood
according to ancient texts.
Many people prefer to install temple made from the shriparni wood in the home and office.
Pyramid works as an antenna to capture positive rays from the cosmic world. Hence combination of pyramid energy and a sriparni wood assures good energy around the place where it is installed.
Uses of shriparni pyramid:-
1. Keep pyramid in the cash box at home as well as office
2.Excellent pyramid to place in the ceiling of centre of the house to activate energy centre (brahmasthan)
3. Keep it near your electronic gadgets, it helps to control harmful electro-magnetic waves
4. Keep it above the main door if you find your door is in negative zone
as per vastu (vastu remedies for door )
5. Energize your food, gems , medicines by keeping under the pyramid to have positive effects
6. Excellent way to enhance academic performance by placing a shriparni pyramid near the study desk
7. Keep near the computer desk of each employee in the office for good performance
8. You can energize water by placing a water bottle over the base plate and dome on the top
9. Excellent tool to correct vastu defect.
10. Main switch /panel/substation/transformer at wrong place can be kept by keeping multiple set of shriparni pyramid around the object
11. Excellent gift on any occassion
Recommended by vastu consultant & feng shui experts