Annapurna Pooja Yantra with a Beautiful Frame
अन्नपूर्णा पूजा यंत्र
|Yantra Size||3 x 3 Inches|
|Frame Size||5.5 x 5.5 Inches|
|Uses in||Vastu Shastra, Astrology|
|Country of Origin||India|
Annapurna is the Hindu goddess of food and cooking. Goddess Annapurna is empowered with the ability to supply food in abundance to any amount of people.
Annapurna also symbolizes the divine aspect of nourishing and care.
Annapurna Yantra benefits:-
- Place Annapurna yantra in the kitchen towards the east or west zone. You will find food cooked with a spirit of holiness
- This yantra can also be placed near the dining area. Annapurna goddess is a true mother -because she “nourishes” the entire family and looks after them just like a mother looks after her children.
- This Yantra is suitable for persons dealing in food grain and allied businesses.
- Yantra of Annapurna is also found in restaurants as well as food outlets.
- A person who worships Goddess Annapurna is believed to be blessed with prosperity and health. This yantra can also be placed in the home temple or prayer area.
- Place this yantra in the kitchen on the shelf, If you do not have a kitchen in the southeast (zone of fire),
Annapurna Yantra is highly recommended by Astrologers and Vastu Experts