Astha Lakshmi Pot with Financial Stone
Lakshmi is a Hindu goddess of wealth, beauty, and fertility. The eightfold form of the goddess is known as Astha Lakshami. It is believed that these eightfold forms fulfill human necessities and desire through their individual nature and manifestations
Ashtalakshami is a group of eight manifestations of Devi Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth. She presides over eight sources of wealth. “Wealth” in the context of Ashta-Lakshmi means prosperity, fertility, good fortune or good luck, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power (Wikipedia.org)
Wealth is a vital ingredient bestowed upon us for maintenance and progress in our life. It is much more than just having money. It means an abundance of knowledge, skills, and talents. Lakshmi is the energy that manifests as the complete spiritual and material well-being of a person.
Astha Lakshmi Pot – Made in Brass with Financial (citrine) stone
Size 4 Inches
Weight-800 gm approx
Material – Brass
The eight different forms of Goddess Lakshmi are:
- Adi Lakshmi – Goddess of plentiful property
- Dhana Lakshmi – Goddess of money and riches
- Dhanya Lakshmi – Goddess of nourishment and health
- Dhairya Lakshmi – Goddess of patience
- Gaja Lakshmi – Goddess of elephants and vehicles
- Sanatan Lakshmi – Goddess of children, family, and friends
- Vijaya Lakshmi – Goddess of victory and courage
- Vidhya Lakshmi – Goddess of skills, education, and knowledge
Where to place
- Place Astha Lakshmi’s wealth pot in the north zone of your house or office.
- Keep near the accountant desk in a business location.
- Place near the Cash counter or inside the cash box.
In Ashta Lakshmi Ashtottara Shatanamavali, the eight forms of Ashta Lakshmi are similar to that of Ashtalakshmi Stotram but replaces Dhana Lakshmi by Aishwarya Lakshmi.
Highly recommended by Vastu Consultant
Also available Tibetan Kubera