Mandala Tibetan Buddhist wall hanging plate with Asthamangala (Vishva Vajra Inside the mantra).
Size – 15 x 15 x 2.5″
Mandala enhances the beauty of the place, with its grace and traditional styles.
Mandala Tibetan Buddhist wall hanging plate with Asthamangala (Vishva Vajra Inside the mantra). It is beautifully decorated with eight auspicious symbols. These symbols are known as Ashtamangala.
The mandala serves as a tool for guiding individuals along the path to enlightenment.
Mandalas are sacred geometric art forms from the Vedic and Buddhist traditions. They are tools for centering and focusing during meditation. As sacred art and as meditation objects, this sacred geometry graphically and energetically embodies the intention you wish to manifest in your life and spaces. Each Holistic Spaces mandala is an original Vedic square design pattern, using traditional Yantra symbology, and created while reciting a mantra.
A mandala is a symbolic picture of the universe. It’s a spiritual and ritual symbol in Asian cultures. It is a geometric design that holds a great deal of symbolism in Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
The mandala’s purpose is to help transform ordinary minds into enlightened ones and to assist with healing. A mandala is a diagram of geometric patterns. A Mandala can be seen as the ‘world of existence’ or celestial residence in which the meditational deity resides.
How to Use Mandala
If you want to decorate your house with items that have meaning and at the same time create a relaxing environment, mandalas could be an option for you.
- A mandala in the entryway(front door)- Imagine that you arrive home after a long day to a tranquil mandala on the wall facing the front door.
- In Vastu, the northeast governs tranquility so this would be another sector you can place this power mandala. This place helps to provide spiritual and cosmic energy which enhances well-being.
- If you want to give your career a boost, you can place this mandala in the north sector of your house.
- Place this mandala in the south zone to gain name, fame & recognition
- Alternatively, you can use it in the living or dining area, the place where everybody can see while they are sitting together to have meals or lunch.
- The best place to put the mandala painting is on the sides of the bed. It is also a great idea to hang it on the backside of the bed. This arrangement helps to renew positivity in daily life.
- In Japanese Esoteric Buddhism, it is placed in the east to represent the learning and growth of youth within the physical world.
Mandala for Meditation
The mandala is considered a sacred realm and therefore an aid to meditation. It is a visual prayer that helps the devotee achieve the perfect self and an enlightened mind, in the emulation of Buddha.
Let the mandala’s unique patterns and colors completely immerse you. Once you’re absorbed, you might start to feel light. Don’t worry if feelings or thoughts come to you at this point in your meditation, simply allow them to come and go. It is a symbol of inner peace and helps to restore physical and mental balance.
Mandalas are meditation tools to focus the mind
In yoga, mandalas represent the same ancient ideas; signifying a sacred space to shut away external influences. Often, mandalas are positioned around the studio and sometimes even drawn during meditation periods. Similarly, mandala art is used in healing circles, a practice that derives from Native Americans. The circles are often associated with the restoration of the body, mind, and heart.
You are guided through the cosmic process of transforming the universe from one of suffering into one of joy and happiness.
Get Paid Vastu Consultation, Send Your Floor Plan with Directions Marked for Professional Advice.
Also available Tibetan Kubera