Brass Lord Dhanvantari Idol
Dhanvantari also spelled Dhanwantari, is the physician of the gods.
Lord Dhanvantari is a divine doctor.
Believed to have the ability to supply food to an unlimited amount of people, this wonderful murti makes a great religious gift.
Lord Dhanvantari is considered a divine propagator of medicine, especially Ayurveda. He is conferred with the virtues of granting health and wealth. Therefore, Dhanwantari Jayanti was preferred for the celebration of Ayurveda Day to nationalize this system of medicine.
Lord Dhanvantari is an outstanding personality in the history of Ayurveda. He was the physician of the Gods (in both the Vedas and Puranas) and an excellent surgeon. In Hinduism, worshipers pray to Dhanwantari seeking his blessings for sound healing.
Benefits of Dhanvatari Idol
- Placing a Dhanvantari in the home helps in improving the vitality and energy levels of everyone in the house.
- Divine energies touch you and work on your body, mind, and soul with a healing touch.
- People with all kinds of diseases can display this idol in the house.
Where to Display
- Doctors can display this idol in the east direction of their clinic, and medical center.
- Many Ayurveda centers and hospitals are displaying this idol in their worship area.
- At home, the Northeast of the North is the best and most beneficial location to display the statue of Lord Dhanwantari. This is recommended by Vastu experts
- This idol can also be placed in the temple with Shri Yantra
- In-office, it helps people to have fewer complaints about sickness.
Significance of Symbols and Idols
Mankind, throughout history, has created rich, culturally specific symbols with meaning. These symbols impact our subconscious mind which makes up about 95% of our mind frame. When these symbols are of specific geometric shape, size, colors, and meaning, it results in the transforming of energy- the vital force that governs the entire universe.
A positive energy revolving around the earth, a cosmic ray where there is hope, light, purity, destiny, and divinity which represents God as an idol. An idol is a representation of a divinity, made usually of stone, wood, or metal which serves as a means through which a divinity may be worshipped. An idol is means of communication with the god. Idol represents purity, divinity, dedication, devotion, love, knowledge, meditation, tolerance, sacrifice, and most important worship. Idols rule as long as there is pride, greed, insecurity, and unhappiness. On the positive aspect, it wipes out all negative energy from the soul at the time of worship.
Brass idols have an excellent look and make “brass” a unique material for making idols. They are often given a polish and are developed to prevent them from blackening in color. Diamond idols are made up of lots of diamonds and other metals.
Get Paid Vastu Consultation, Send Your Floor Plan with Directions Marked for Professional Advice.
|Type||Religious Idols & Figurines|
|Dimension (L x W)||6 x 2.5 Inch/15 x 6.5 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|