Kansa Wand (Bronze) Your personal Massager for detoxification & deep relaxation
Size- 5.5 Inches
A Kansa (Bronze) wand is a wooden-handled tool with a round tip made of Kansa metal—a material made of copper and tin. Since more than 5000 years old, this massage tool is very effectively used by many Ayurveda practitioners. Kansa wand is an ancient skincare tool that can be an old but highly beneficial facial technique to your skincare.
Benefits of Kansa Massage:-
- It boosts the blood circulation
- It balances the three Ayurvedic dosha i.e. Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Excellent stress relief tool for your skin, mind, and body rejuvenation.
- It can also be used in painful areas like the shoulder, back, and knee.
- It eases muscle tension
- Massage with this wand makes it easier to fall into sleep, a relaxing sleep
Kansa Wand as a foot massager
This can be performed on yourself (Self Massage) very easily and an excellent way to keep yourself looking youthful.
- It draws heat and toxins from the body
- Relief for the tired foot
- Reduces eye strain
- Improves eyesight
- Relaxes the feet muscles and encourages blood and lymph circulation.
- Relaxes feet.
- Enhance joint mobility in the lower limbs.
How to use for foot sole massage:-
- Clean your feet
- Site in a comfortable posture
- Apply ghee or coconut on soles
- Massage with this and on the entire sole for 10 minutes
- Complete both the feet and feel energized and relaxed
Kansa Wand as a facial tool
Experts say that use of a Kansa wand can revitalize your complexion and plump the skin. A Skin will look brighter and awake.
Kansa wand can be used with a facial oil to get a much more effective result.
Some practitioners suggest the Kansa wand as a ‘natural facelift.'”
Effective nature cure system
Order now your own original set of Kansa wand and feel the changes in your life.