Kuber Poojan Yantra with a Beautiful Frame
कुबेर पूजन यंत्र
|Yantra Size||3 x 3 Inches|
|Frame Size||5.5 x 5.5 Inches / 14cm x 14cm|
|Weight||206 Grams Approx|
|Uses in||Vastu Shastra, Astrology|
|Country of Origin||India|
Lord Kubera is a true representation of wealth, prosperity, and abundance. Lord Kubera not only distributes but also maintains and guards all the treasures of this universe. Hence, he is also known as the guardian of wealth.
Lord Kubera is frequently mentioned in the epic Ramayana as the God of gold and wealth.
Lord Kubera is associated with all kind of valuable treasures that lies on this earth, such as minerals and jewels, and all the riches that human owns as a whole.
Kuber Yantra Benefits & Installation:-
- Keep Kuber pooja yantra in the north sector of the accounting or treasury section in the office or factory.
- At home, Keep yantra near your money-safe area.
- You can also place it in the home temple to worship Lord Kubera daily.
- Gain Kuber’s blessings in the form of prosperity and acquisition of wealth.
- People worship Lord Kubera with goddess Lakshmi with special rituals on the auspicious day of Dhanteras and Deepawali.
- A number pooja yantra consists of a geometric multi-color design engraved on a metal plate of brass. Installing a properly energized Kubera Yantra, consistently with great faith and discipline is said to improve the financial position of the seeker and bring wealth and fame.
Kuber Yantra is highly recommended by Astrologers and Vastu Experts