Shriparni Sriparni wooden pyramid 3" with base pyramid plate
Material - Shriparni Wood
Weight - 66gm approx
( L X W X H ) - 7.7cm X 7.7cm X 6.5cm approx
Shriparni or Sriparni (or Savan) is believed to be most auspicious wood according to ancient texts.
Many people prefer to install temple made from the Shriparni wood in the home and office.
Pyramid works as an antenna to capture positive rays from the cosmic world. Hence the combination of pyramid energy and a Sriparni wood assures good energy around the place where it is installed.
Uses of Shriparni pyramid:-
1. Keep pyramid in the cash box at home as well as office
2.Excellent pyramid to place in the ceiling of the center of the house to activate energy center (Brahmasthan)
3. Keep it near your electronic gadgets, it helps to control harmful electromagnetic waves
4. Keep it above the main door if you find your door is in the negative zone as per Vastu (Vastu remedies for the door )
5. Energize your food, gems, medicines by keeping under the pyramid to have positive effects
6. Excellent way to enhance academic performance by placing a Shriparni pyramid near the study desk
7. Keep near the computer desk of each employee in the office for good performance
8. You can energize water by placing a water bottle over the base plate and dome on the top
9. Excellent tool to correct Vastu defect.
10. Main switch /panel/substation/transformer at the wrong place can be kept by keeping multiple sets of Shriparni pyramid around the object
11. Excellent gift on any occasion
Recommended by Vastu consultant & feng shui experts