Sodalite Tumbled Stone – Reiki Healing Crystals [Original & Natural Crystal]
Available in Grams 100grams, 200grams, & 300grams (Please select your grams from the above radio button)
Size Jute Bag ( L xW x H ) – 14cm x 11cm x 0.5cm, Basket ( L X W X H ) – 8cm X 8cm X 4cm, Wooden Bowl ( L X W X H ) – 10cm X 10cm X 5.5cm approx.
The sodalite tumbles pebbles will bring calm weather and remove all the storms of life. This stone will help you in engaging with the community, marry, and lead a peaceful life. This stone will empower you to heal all of the grief in your life.
Why Should You Buy Sodalite Tumbled Stones?
- It helps one in speaking the truth with love and kindness.
- It provides protection from external negative stimuli or influences.
- It improves spiritual perceptions by providing a person with adept knowledge to utilize the information for spiritual healing.
- It helps in the attainment of inner peace.
- It enhances and strengthens intuitive abilities.
- It gifts a person with the boon of clairvoyance.
- It benefits the area of the throat chakra encouraging truthfulness.
- It affects career and the trajectory of life for the good.
- It controls heart diseases and aids in the reduction of high blood pressure and edema.
- Hoarseness, throat discomfort, and irritation around the larynx and vocal cords can be reduced using Sodalite stones.
- It improves balance in metabolism, helps in coping with calcium deficiency, and facilitates the cleansing of organs and lymphatic systems.
- It helps in improving sleep cycles and keeps insomnia at bay.
- It ushers emotional healing by reducing anxiety, tension, and excess stress.
- It helps over-sensitive and defensive people by providing them with the necessary emotional balance.
- It reduces phobias and makes one guilt-free.
- Self-acceptance, self-esteem, and trust in one’s own judgment are enhanced by Sodalite stones.
- It filters away annoying electromagnetic pollution.
How To Use Sodalite Tumbled Pebbles?
- It can be worn as a Sodalite gemstone pendant that positions the Sodalite over the heart to improve blood pressure.
- It can be worn as a necklace that holds the Sodalite close to the throat and head to help reduce problems in those areas.
- It can be held in one hand while meditating to ensure calmness.
- It can be carried in a pocket to be held during times of panic or anxiety.
- It can be placed as a Sodalite statue, pyramid, or obelisk near or on the computer to eliminate electromagnetic smog.
How To Clean And Take Care Of Sodalite Tumbled Stones?
- It is one of the softest stones so it needs to be handled with utmost care.
- It should not be kept in contact with bleach or sulphuric acid.
- It can be cleaned using warm soapy water but some dyed materials may not be stable.
- The dyed or impregnated stones should be tested using a small area to ensure stability.
- The stones should be wiped down using a soft cloth and rinsed well to ensure that the soapy residue is rinsed off.
- Any ornament made of Sodalite stone should be removed before exercising, playing sports, or engaging in vigorous household chores or physical engagements.
- The storage of the Sodalite stones or pebbles should be done in separate boxes away from other gemstones to prevent any scratches or fractures of the stone.
- It should be ideally wrapped using a soft cloth and placed in a fabric-lined jewelry box for extra protection.
- It should be kept away from high temperatures, strong pressure, harsh household chemicals, and cleaners.
- It should be kept under reflected sunlight for 10 minutes to cleanse and charge the stones.
Sodalite Crystal is Recommended By
Sodalite Crystal Purification (Crystal Cleansing) Process:-
Keep the crystal in a bowl containing sea salt or Himalayan salt for about 4 to 12 hours before first use.
Placing crystals in the light of the sun or moon for a few hours also purifies the crystals
New Arrival Check Sodalite Stone Angel Reiki Healing Crystal
Paid Crystal Consultation, Send your name & date of birth with a query
|Stone Type||Natural Sodalite Crystal|
|Uses In||Vastu, Feng Shui, Reiki, Chakra Healing|
|Country of Origin||India|