Sodalite Tumbles Pebbles Stones Polished 100Grams In Jute Bag
Weight– 100 grams
Accompaniment– Jute bag
Used in: Reiki, Chakra, Aura, Pranic, Crystal & Space Healing, Vastu Shastra & Fengshui.
Why Should You Buy Sodalite Stones?
- It helps one in speaking truth with love and kindness.
- It provides protection from external negative stimuli or influences.
- It improves spiritual perceptions by providing a person with adept knowledge to utilise the information for spiritual healing.
- It helps in the attainment of inner peace.
- It enhances and strengthens intuitive abilities.
- It gifts a person with the boon of clairvoyance.
- It benefits the area of the throat chakra encouraging truthfulness.
- It affects career and the trajectory of life for the good.
- It controls heart diseases and aids in the reduction of high blood pressure and oedema.
- Hoarseness, throat discomfort and irritation around the larynx and vocal cords can be reduced using Sodalite stones.
- It improves balance in metabolism, helps in coping with calcium deficiency and facilitates cleansing of organs and lymphatic systems.
- It helps in improving sleep cycles and keeps insomnia at bay.
- It ushers emotional healing by reducing anxiety, tension, and excess stress.
- It helps the oversensitive and defensive people by providing them with the necessary emotional balance.
- It reduces phobias and makes one guilt-free.
- Self-acceptance, self-esteem, and trust in one’s own judgement are enhanced by Sodalite stones.
- It filters away annoying electromagnetic pollution.
How To Use Sodalite Pebbles?
- It can be worn as a Sodalite gemstone pendant that positions the Sodalite over the heart to improve blood pressure.
- It can be worn as a necklace that holds the Sodalite close to the throat and head to help reduce problems in those areas.
- It can be held in one hand while meditating to ensure calmness.
- It can be carried in a pocket to be held during the times of panic or anxiety.
- It can be placed as a Sodalite statue, pyramid or obelisk near or on the computer to eliminate electromagnetic smog.
How To Clean And Take Care Of Sodalite Stones?
- It is one of the softest stones so it needs to be handled with utmost care.
- It should not be kept in contact with bleach or sulphuric acid.
- It can be cleaned using warm soapy water but some dyed materials may not be stable.
- The dyed or impregnated stones should be tested using a small area to ensure stability.
- The stones should be wiped down using a soft cloth and rinsed well to ensure that the soapy residue is rinsed off.
- Any ornament made of Sodalite stone should be removed before exercising, playing sports or engaging in vigorous household chores or physical engagements.
- The storage of the Sodalite stones or pebbles should be done in separate boxes away from other gemstones to prevent any scratches or fractures of the stone.
- It should be ideally wrapped using a soft cloth and placed in a fabric-lined jewellery box for extra protection.
- It should be kept away from high temperature, strong pressure, harsh household chemicals, and cleaners.
- It should be kept under reflected sunlight for 10 minutes to cleanse and charge the stones.
New Arrival Check Sodalite Tumbled 200grams in Basket
Free Crystal Consultation, Send your name & date of birth with a query on CONTACT US
Buy Sodalite Tumbles Pebbles Stones Polished 100Grams Online in India
Disclaimer:-Crystal Healing and Reiki are complementary therapies and not intended to replace any medical treatment. You should continue with any medical treatment prescribed for you. There is no guarantee that Crystal Therapy or Reiki will “cure” any condition.