Sri Swastika- Extended version of Swastika
Wooden laminated with a hanging hook behind
Size-5.5 x 5.5 inches, ( L x W x H ) – ( 14cm x 14cm x 2cm ) approx
Weight – 114grams approx
This is a very powerful symbol for attracting good fortune and positive vibes around your surroundings.
This modified extended version of the Swastika is well known for its auspiciousness.
In Sanskrit, the word swastika is a combination of ‘su’ (meaning ‘good’) and ‘asti’ (meaning ‘to exist’)
Popularly, this gets translated as ‘all is well.’
Multiple uses of Sri Swastika
- Place Sri Swastika above the front door to bring auspiciousness to your home or office.
- To get success in your project, place it near your working desk
- For better academic performance, keep sri swastika on the study desk
- While traveling for business or job, carry a sri swastika for a positive outcome
- Keep your mobile over this Sri swastika laminated frame for better conversations
Sri Swastika for Vastu defects
It is believed that the swastika can fix the Vastu defects of the house.
It is helpful to nullify or reduce the negative impact of the following Vastu defects:-
- Kitchen in the north, northeast, or southwest
- The door towards the south, southwest or southeast
- Lift or staircase facing the front entrance
- Study desk facing west or south
- Office desk facing west or south
Excellent gift item on any occasion
According to Wikipedia:
The word swastika is derived from the Sanskrit root swasti, which is composed of su (‘”good, well’) and asti (‘it is; there is’).The word swasti occurs frequently in the Vedas as well as in classical literature, meaning ‘health, luck, success, prosperity’, and it was commonly used as a greeting. The final ka is a common suffix with the same meaning as the English adverbial suffix -ly, so swastika means ‘associated with well-being’
In General, Swastika is a clockwise flow of energy, and its spirals are to be drawn clockwise from outside to inside.
The four arms of Swastika stand for four main directions: North, South, East, and west and according to the Hindu Scriptures, these directions were known as Rig, Sama, Yajur, and Atharva.
Any issue relating to money and abundance can be tackled with the shri swastika symbol.