Vastu Sriprani wooden Pyramid Strip
Sriparni Wooden Pyramid Strip- divider is used for correcting vastu defects.
Material - Sriparni Wood
( L X W X H ) - 11.5cm X 3.5cm X 2.5cm
- If there is a overhead beam, fix two strips on wall facing each other under the beam.
- If you have kitchen and toilet facing each other in south east zone, pyramid strip can be placed at each entrance of both location. It will work as a partition.
- Any extended corner towards south east can be rectified by cutting off with copper pyramid strip/divider
- It can be used to cut off any negative objects facing your door
- Toilet towards thee south east and easts can be cut off with the pyramid divider (to cut off negative energy)
- A lift opposite to south east door can be corrected by fixing 3 strips above the door.
- A electric pole or transformer at north east cut be corrected by fixing Srirapni wodden strip between your space and harmful placement.
- Install 3 strips for slope towards the south east either in flooring or on the wall
Easy Vastu remedy without breaking
You can install 3 or in multiple of 3 for better result.
For larger area, you can joined the strip with copper wire and connect with each other