Sriparni Wooden Pyramid Strip Divider is Used for Correcting Vastu Defects.
|Dimension ( L x W x H )||4.5 x 1 x 1 Inch/11.5×2.5×2.5 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|
- If there is an overhead beam, fix two strips on the wall facing each other under the beam.
If you have a kitchen and toilet facing each other in the south-east zone, a pyramid strip can be placed at each entrance of both locations. It will work as a partition.
- Any extended corner towards the south-east can be rectified by cutting off with a copper pyramid strip/divider
It can be used to cut off any negative objects facing your door
- Toilets towards the south-east and easts can be cut off with the pyramid divider ( to cut off negative energy )
- A lift opposite the south-east door can be corrected by fixing 3 strips above the door.
- An electric pole or transformer at north-east cut be corrected by fixing the Srirapni wooden strip between your space and harmful placement.
- Install 3 strips for slope towards the south-east either in flooring or on the wall
- Easy Vastu remedy without breaking
- You can install 3 or multiples of 3 for a better result.
For a larger area, you can join the wooden pyramid strip with copper wire and connect with each other
Highly recommended by Feng Shui & Vastu Consultant.
Buy Sriparni Wooden Pyramid Strip Divider for Vastu Defects Online in India