Sriparni Wooden Pyramid Strip Divider is used for correcting Vastu defects.
Material – Sriparni Wood
( L X W X H ) – 11.5cm X 3.5cm X 2.5cm
- If there is an overhead beam, fix two strips on the wall facing each other under the beam.
- If you have a kitchen and toilet facing each other in the south-east zone, a pyramid strip can be placed at each entrance of both locations. It will work as a partition.
- Any extended corner towards the south-east can be rectified by cutting off with a copper pyramid strip/divider
- It can be used to cut off any negative objects facing your door
- Toilet towards the south-east and easts can be cut off with the pyramid divider (to cut off negative energy)
- A lift opposite to the south-east door can be corrected by fixing 3 strips above the door.
- An electric pole or transformer at north-east cut be corrected by fixing Srirapni wooden strip between your space and harmful placement.
- Install 3 strips for slope towards the south-east either in flooring or on the wall
- Easy Vastu remedy without breaking
- You can install 3 or in multiples of 3 for a better result.
For a larger area, you can join the wooden pyramid strip with copper wire and connect with each other