Copper Spiral Block With Spiral Swastik
|Dimension (L x W)||2.5 x 2.5 Inch/6×6 cm|
|Country of Origin||India|
Vastu bricks are made from copper metal with the spiral swastika engraved on the surface.
Any house which has minor or major Vastu defect needs a correction. No Vastu defect should be left unattended.
This brick is frequently recommended by the Vastu consultants
How To Use Copper Spiral Block:-
- A single set can be installed at the north-east corner of the house. copper blocks can be used -If you are making a new house, place 8 blocks in all eight directions & 1 at the center of the house.
- In the case of an existing house, place the copper block on the floor near the main door to attract auspicious energy and save the house from evil eyes.
- In the case of a Vastu, defect place it in the North-East corner of your house or in the altar (prayer) room.
- A student can place the copper block on their study table to get a good academic result.
- In the case of industries place the copper block on all the important machines. This will help in reducing the maintenance cost of machinery. Production will also improve.
- In the case of the farmhouse, resort, etc., the copper block can be installed in all eight directions with 1 in the center.
- When making a new construction, fix a copper spiral block inside each wall to improve the sites vibrations
- To Rectify Or Cure Vastu Defects Without Breaking Walls