Wooden Ashoka Pillar Stambh
Product name: Ashoka pillar (Stambha) Vastu enhancer & remedies
Size – 4 inches, 6 inches, or 8 inches (Please select one from above)
|4 inches, 6 inches, or 8 inches
|32 Grams, 90 Grams, 188 Grams Approx
|Religious Idols & Figurines
|Dimension (H x W)
|10cm x 4cm / 15cm x 5cm / 20cm x 6cm Approx
|Country of Origin
Benefits Of The Wooden Ashoka Pillar
- It ensures success in the trade and profession of the people who seek assistance from government organizations for their revenue.
- It acts as the best symbol for success in the profession and proper execution of work for all occupations related to political stabilization and governmental agencies. It serves as an excellent supportive symbol for politicians if it’s placed in the east zone of their offices.
- It also acts as one of the major reasons for speeding up the slow process of applications, and tenders or removing any hindrance in their approval.
- It provides flourishing betterment in trade, business, and government-sponsored programs when placed in the southwest zone.
- It empowers our soul with values of power, courage, and resilience. It gives us the strength to remain true to our roots and maintain our pride in all spheres of life.
- It acts as an attractive showpiece for home décor adding greater value to living. It symbolizes victory and gives us the motivation to emerge victorious since this resembles the victory pillar constructed by Ashoka in his reign at Sarnath which is considered the lion capital of India. Employees offering services to the government can place the pillar in the north of their desks to achieve skyrocketing positions and promotions.
- It helps in improving the relationship with business partners. It helps in discovering government contracts for future help. It removes all the troubles faced in the bank sector and aids the procedure of getting loans and other financial transactions. It improves the relationship with your clients and customers in case you happen to be the owner of a shop or a well-established business.
- It provides recognition in the professional sector which may not be achieved by continuous deliberate efforts.
How to use Wooden Ashoka Pillar?
- The pillar should be kept in proper directions according to your need failing which may have worse effects.
- It should be placed in the north zone to improve relations with clients.
- It should be placed in the northwest zone to remove troubles in the banking sector, retrieve government support, and improve relations with work partners.
- It should not be placed in the south and southeast zones of the house.
- The face of the pillar should point towards the direction and not its back.
Ashoka Pillar is Recommended by
This Ashok Pillar is mainly recommended by Astrologers and Vastu Shastra experts.
Caution To Be Taken While Using The Ashoka Pillar
The Ashoka Pillar should not be placed anywhere between the South zones and southeast zones of the office building, which would lead to conflicts with Government departments, prosecution, and allegations.
How To Maintain and Clean the Ashoka Pillar?
- The wooden pillar should be properly cleaned in a fortnight to ensure that no dust has accumulated on or around the pillar.
- You can use water and washing soap to clean this stone.
Without a second thought, purchase this wooden Ashoka Stambh to remove all worries and flourish in business, trade, and other financial prospects.
Ashoka pillar (Stambha) stands as a symbol of power, courage, pride, truthfulness & confidence.
It has been highly recommended for the business people and executives who seek co-ordination from the government organization for their trade & profession. It is a great symbol of the successful execution of work associated with government agencies.
When placed in the southwest zone of an owner or executive cabin, it helps in generating good support & good business from government-sponsored programs.
Those who are in a job with government organizations can place the Ashoka pillar in the north zone of their desks.
The excellent supportive symbol for politicians when displayed in the east zone of their offices.
It may help speed up the slow process of applications, tenders, etc.
Ashoka Pillar is the National Emblem Symbol of India. It is taken from the victory pillar constructed by Ashoka in his reign at Sarnath which is considered the Lion Capital of Ashoka.
In that era, different monuments were constructed to denote the victory of a ruler. These four lions represent a strong force protecting the kingdom from four directions.
Ashoka pillar (Stambha) stands as a symbol of power, courage, pride, truthfulness & confidence – mounted on a circular abacus. The Ashoka pillar sends the message Satyameva Jayate
When placed in the south-west zone of an owner or executive cabin, it helps in generating good support & good business from government-sponsored programs.
Wooden Ashoka Stambh- Ashoka Pillar Indian National Emblem- Ideal for Office & Home Decor Showpiece – Best for Gifting- Ideal Gift Wooden Handicraft Administration. Free Gift Good Luck Coins will be provided make sure you buy from “plus value India”
Get Paid Vastu Consultation, Send Your Floor Plan with Directions Marked for Professional Advice.